• Granville Island
• Olympic Village
• Coal Harbour
• East Vancouver
• West End
• Yale town
• Metro Vancouver
• Downtown Vancouver
Our team has gained and nurtured a reputation for excellence, and there are several ways in which we can do that. First of all, no matter the size or complexity of your commercial project, we are interested in completing it in the shortest time. Do you want some outlets installed? Well, we can do that quickly. We can handle customized commercial electrical projects for you. Let us know how you want your electrical project and consider it done.
The following are some of the commercial electrical services that you can receive from us:
• Inspection of wiring and fixtures for conformance to your company specifications and the local electrical codes, using test equipment.
• Repairing faulty electrical systems and equipment.
• Planning the layout, installing, and repair wiring.
• We connect wires to transformers, circuit breakers, and other electric components.
• Constructing and fabricating parts with the help of particular hand tools and specifications.
• Troubleshooting and repairing worn-out devices and other electrical machinery at the premises of your business.
The following listed below are some of the duties and responsibilities of our residential electricians to you:
• Inspecting electrical components to ensure that they are in proper working condition.
• Installing new wiring and lighting, alongside other electrical components.
• Diagnosing problems in electrical and wiring systems before fixing them.
• Replacing broken or old electrical devices at your place of residence.
• Observing and implementing the local regulations to ensure the safety of the electrical systems.
• Reading and interpreting blueprints and other technical drawings.
Listed below are some of the duties you can expect from our honest electricians at your industrial establishment:
• Reading and interpreting blueprints, drawings, schematics, and electrical code specifications to establish the layout of industrial electrical equipment installations.
• Installing, examining, repairing, or replacing electric wiring, receptacles, conduits, switch boxes, feeders, coaxial cable, fiber-optic assemblies, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components.
• Testing electronics and other electrical components and equipment for current, continuity, resistance, and voltage.
• Maintaining, repairing, installing, and testing switchgear, switchboard meters, transformers, regulators, and reactors.
• Maintaining, repairing, testing, and installing generators, electrical motors, alternators, industrial storage batteries, hydraulic and pneumatic, and electrical control systems.
• Troubleshooting, maintaining, and repairing electrical, industrial, and electronic control systems alongside other related devices.
• We conduct preventative maintenance programs and store maintenance records.